SENCo - Mrs. Zoe Lee 01344 882 422 Monday - Thursday firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links at the bottom of this page to read the documents:
- SEND Information report/Local Offer 2020-21
- SEND & Inclusion Policy 2020-21
- Autism Support Information
- Bracknell Forest EHCP Information
- Bracknell Forest IASS information
- SEND 'in a nutshell' at Winkfield St Mary's March 2020
- WSM Accessibility Plan 2020-2023
***Please note that due to Covid-19 some of the information and procedures described in these documents may be temporarily affected.
Please contact the SENCo if you'd like more information.***
How we are supporting our pupils who have SEN during lockdown via remote learning:
- Children who have an EHCP are able to come in to school by prior arrangement, (alongside children of critical workers and children who are vulnerable), to access their learning including specific focus on their target areas. We currently have three 'bubbles' in operation in school, staffed by teaching assistants - learning is set remotely by the class teachers.
- For children who have SEN, and no EHCP, class teachers are setting work remotely and uploading to Seesaw. This work is either differentiated or further support is offered within each activity - i.e. instructions broken into steps, visual support, use of modelling, video tutorials, writing frames etc. Seesaw enables teachers to upload video instructions, or use voice note to further explain or model a task.
- Use of live sessions such as Zoom for social interaction with peers and maintain relationships as a class will be considered by the class teachers - we recognise this may be overwhelming for some pupils with SEN.
- Parents are reminded to make contact with the class teacher or SENCo if they have concerns around their child's ability to engage and complete remote learning - we are keen to work together to find the right balance.
- Supporting your child's mental health
- Supporting your child with loss or change - this book is a fantastic resource for professionals and parents
- Supporting children who have anxiety
|SEN Information Report - WSM Local Offer 2020 21.pdf||Download|
|SEND and Inclusion Policy 2020.pdf||Download|
|SEND Autism support flyer 2020.pdf||Download|
|SEND IASS leaflet.pdf||Download|
|SEND in a nutshell at Winkfield St Marys March 2020.pdf||Download|
|WSM Accessibility Plan 2020 - 2023.docx.pdf||Download|