As a Church of England primary school, Diocesan inspections are carried out every 5 years under the framework for the Statutory Inspection of Anglican & Methodist Schools (SIAMS).
We are pleased to share the result of our SIAMS inspection from December 2019 (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools), which judges the school as ‘Good’. This is against the question: How effective is the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish?
We are delighted that the report recognises the school’s vision and values as being central to the life and ethos of our community, and that this enables all to flourish.
Highlights of the report include:
- The caring nature and family feel of the school
- The inclusive ethos
- The positive impact and vision for RE; pupils are excited about their RE learning
- Positive approach to developing good mental health and well being
- Moral and social development recognised as a strength of the school.
- Current developments to our Curriculum